Friday, April 4, 2014

273.5!

Quick update! Hanging in Hot Springs. Did 18.7 yesterday and 18 today, going to try to push 20 tomorrow! Feeling really good aside from tired feet.

Got to the hostel and found I had received some packages/letters AND IT MADE MY WEEK. I'll be writing back as soon as I can take a zero. Doing my best to catch back up to my friends so it may be a while.

Out of the Smokies! The Smokies challenged me emotionally and physically. Probably the most I've ever been pushed, for that they will always have a special place in my heart.

Side note, saw my first snake and almost quit on the spot.

Pics!


The Smokies


Letters n things!

Ok signing off. Will hit Erwin, TN in a few days. If you'd like to send anything, maybe Damascus will best. I like letters.

Kristen Bacon
C/O Sundog Outfitter
331 Douglas Dr.
Damascus, VA 24236
Please hold for AT hiker
ETA April 16, 2014

Ps. New trail name (again!) = smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment