Wednesday, March 5, 2014

bye for now, portland

My last couple of weeks in Portland have been wonderful. I've done a lot of shit. Quit my job (will miss you, Forix!), ate grits, got a tattoo, barfed in the Crystal Ballroom bathroom - all memorable things.

 found these gems on my phone
taken with a potato
this guy



In all seriousness though, I said goodbye to a lot of great people tonight. I moved to Portland looking for something after I graduated from college. Naturally, I wasn't sure what I was looking for, but I know I found it and so much more in the friends I've made here. I wouldn't have lasted in this city without the "soccer bo's" - if you're reading this, I have a special place in my heart for each of you and I'll see you all in 6 months.

BYE FOR NOW, PORTLAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment